This page is more for those looking for an insider technical view.
Client and Standards
- Client browser: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
- XML/XHTML based.
- Web Sockets when available
Most users will use Kneaver as a service available at kneaver.com
It is possible to install the solution for a single user on a single computer. This is known as Personal Kneaver.
Next details are relevant if you want to install Kneaver on your own computers, possibly behind a firewall.
Server side standards
- Backend SQL database
- NodeJS + ExpressJS + NPM + Component.io
The solutions can be installed on Linux-based systems or on Windows-based systems
- Security protected by Access Control Lists (ACL).
- Windows-based server application. Compatible with Windows 8, XP, Windows Server.
- Requires NodeJS for Windows
- SELinux if available
- Software is distributed as an RPM
- Requires NodeJS for Linux