Time: New York Wed, Dec 10th, 2 PM ET, Paris 8 PM CET, Sydney Thu, Dec 11th 6 AM AEDTRecap
- Go to chat main page
Dedicated Hosts: @pkmchat
Moderators: @brunowinck, @kneaver
Questions will come from @pkmchat, you may want to reply to @pkmchat to prevent your tweets to disturb your followers.
Venue: Twitter, your favorite tool
Dress Code: GIFs, Memes and pancakes are OK
See you there!
PKMChat being about Personal Knowledge Management encompass Knowledge lifecycle in general. Our first chat was about learning, acquiring Knowledge. Our second is about sharing it. Week after weeks we will switch from one end of the lifecycle to another while exploring all the channels that could be used: social, formal, writing, videos. Feel free to suggest topics by tweeting to @pkmchat.
For today Creativity will encompass Arts, innovation, disruption as well as progressive enhancements #kaizen
- Q1: Share Creative moments you experienced Leading to new Knowledge. Cld be also occasions you witnessed.Important is which Knowledge emerged and how
- Q2: How to describe the Knowledge necessary to be Creative in your field
- Q3: How can Knowledge appear as outcome of creative acts How to encourage, maximize this
- Q4: How to add value to this new Knowledge and turn it into a permanent win
- Q5: What is your action plan to become more creative in 2015 and increase your Knowledge while doing so
- NB: Questions are subject to change without notice.
NextTopic: Designing Micro videos toshare Knowledge with @tomspiglanin, Dec 17th
After dec 17th #PKMChat, Dec 24th No chat Christmas, Dec 31st No chat New Year Eve
Let's continue the discussion, join our Group on Facebook